Natura Bissé – C+C Vitamin Eye
Revitalize the delicate eye contour area with this powerful cocktail of energizing ingredients. With hydrating, decongestive and antioxidant properties, this gel-cream not only efficiently combats puffiness, dark circles and other signs of fatigue or stress, but it also prevents and delays skin aging. Always carry it with you and give your eyes a touch of freshness at any time of the day.
- Includes ginseng, a highly effective antioxidant that stimulates blood circulation and energizes tired skin.
- Thanks to ascorbic acid, a derivative from vitamin C, it acts as a powerful antioxidant and increases collagen and hyaluronic acid production. It helps stop and reverse the signs of skin aging
- Contains vitamin PP, which stimulates blood flow while preventing the formation of under-eye shadows.
- Caffeine improves microcirculation and decongests, which prevents puffiness around the eyes.
Ingredients / Ingredientes: Water (Aqua), Methyl Gluceth-10, Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Glycerin, Allantoin, Caffeine, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Prunus persica Juice, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Siloxanetriol Alginate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Dipropylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035).
Net WT. 0.5 Oz./ 15ml
- Use it at any time of the day to revitalize your eyes.
- Can be used as an anti-fatigue serum before your usual eye contour cream.
- Enhance its action by applying it always after the facial serum and before the treatment cream.
- Apply on the lower lid and gently massage from the inner to the outer corner of the eye and back.